If you are using SpicePress PRO you can to show your Homepage sections on another page very easily.
1. Recreate your current Homepage
You will first need to recreate the current homepage. To do that, you can use the following shortcodes for each section.
- Service: [spicepress_service]
- Portfolio: [spicepress_portfolio]
- Testimonial: [spicepress_testimonial]
- Gallery: [spicepress_gallery]
- Shop: [spicepress_shop]
- Client: [spicepress_client]
- Callout: [spicepress_callout]
2. Create a new page
- Create a new page using the Full Width Page template.
- Now paste the chosen shortcodes in the page editor. Make sure you enter the shortcode in Text editor. (See image below)
- Publish the page.