Creating your Team section
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance => Customize => Homepage Section Settings => Team Settings
Here you will find all the options to manage your Team section. We have added a Repeater control to make adding members to your Team faster. The available settings are:
- Enable Home Team Section: Hide/Show your Team section on your Homepage.
- Title: Add here the title for your Team section.
- Description: Add here the description for your Team section.
Adding/deleting individual Team members
Team Content – This area allows you to add your Team members. You can add as many as you wish. Each Team member can display the following information:
- Title:– Name of the Team member.
- Subtitle: Title, role, or short bio of the Team member.
- Link: In the section, you can only add a limited amount of information about the specific member. If you need to have more text, you can create a dedicated page for the member and link it here.
- Open link in new tab: Set target to open link in a new tab.
- Image: Upload the members’s image.
- Social icons: Add the Social profile links of the team member.
- To delete a team member, locate its field and click on “Delete field” in red at the bottom left of the Member field
Selecting Team Variations
There are various design styles in the team section. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
Removing the team section from the homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance => Customize => Theme Layout Manager
Here you can disable the Testimonial section of the homepage by dragging the section’s icon in the “Disable” field.