SpicePress has its own unique way to display a gallery: a carousel on the Homepage! See below how to add it to your Homepage and how to add/edit content in your gallery.
1. Enabling the Gallery section and adding images to the Gallery
In your WP Admin Panel, go to Appearance => Customizing > Homepage Section Settings => Gallery Settings
Service section settings:
- Enable gallery on homepage: Hide/Show your Gallery section on your Homepage.
- Title: Add the title for your Gallery.
- Description: Add the description for your Gallery.
Gallery: Add each image as a spare entry in the Gallery section. In a Gallery you can add both images and custom links. Edit the following information:
- Title: Add a name or title for your image.
- Link: Provide an optional link for this image.
- Open link in new tab: Set your preference for the image link to open in new or current tab.
- Image: Upload your gallery image.
2. Creating a Gallery page
In your WP Admin Panel, head over to Pages => Add New and then:
- give your Gallery page a name
- Choose Gallery as the template
- Choose if you want to display your slider ABOVE the Gallery (optional)
3. Removing a Gallery section from the homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, head over to Appearance => Customize > Theme Layout Manager. Here you can disable the Gallery section of the homepage just by dragging the relative button to the “Disable” field.