Adding a Testimonial in your Homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, go to => Appearance => Customize > Homepage Section Settings => Testimonial Settings
In your Testimonial section settings, choose your options:
- Enable testimonial on homepage: Hide/Show your Testimonial section on your Homepage.
- Background Image: Upload an image to be used as background of your Testimonial section.
- Enable testimonial image overlay: Add an overlay for your Testimonial background image.
- Testimonial image overlay color: Select the color for your overlay.
- Title: Add here the title for your Testimonial section.
- Description: Add here the description for your Testimonial section.
- Testimonial Content: Add here your singular Testimonial articles, in the order you prefer.
- Animation: Select the tipe of animation you desire for your testimonial slider.
- Animation Speed: Select the speed (in seconds) for the animation of your testimonial slider.
You will have to add each Testimonial in a separate field (Testimonial content):
- Open your Testimonial Content tab
- Click on “+ Add New Testimonial”
- Title: The title for your Testimonial will be the Testimonial’s name.
- Description: This will be your Testimonial’s quote.
- Link: You can add a custom link.
- Open link in new tab: You can choose to have the custom link open in a new web tab or in the current one.
- Image: Upload your Testimonial’s image.
- Designation: Use this field to indicate your testimonial’s credentials, titles or other pertinent info.
Removing a testimonial section from the Homepage
In your WP Admin Panel, go to => Appearance => Customize > Theme Layout Manager
Here you can disable the Testimonial section of the homepage by dragging the section’s icon in the Disable field.