There are 4 footer widget areas in our theme. And there are different layouts for add either one, two, three, or four widgets.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> Footer Widgets
- Enable / Disable Footer Widgets: Hide/Show footer widgets from here.
- Footer Widget Layout: Select the layout for the footer widget from here. There are various layouts.
- Footer Widgets Background Image: Set the background image for the footer widgets section.
- Background Image Repeat: Set the repeat property of the background image from here.
- Background Image Position: Set the background image position from here.
- Background Size: Set the background-attachment from here. If you are using the fixed property of it, background image repeat and background image position settings will not work.
- Background Attachment: Set the repeat property of the background image from here.
- Enable Footer Widgets Image Overlay: Enable this setting if you want to show the overlay on the background image.
- Footer Widgets Image overlay color: Select the color for the overlay from here.