In SpicePress, you can choose to display your Portfolio Categories as a separate pages and add them separately to the menu. There is no limit to the number of categories you can add to your menu. See steps below for more information.
1. Adding one or more Project categories to the menu.
- In the WP Admin Panel, head to Appearance => Menu
- Click on the Screen Options tab to visualize the Portfolio category check box
- Activate the Project category check box by clicking on the box
- You will now see a list of the Project categories you have created.
- Select all the ones you want to add to your menu
- Click the Add to Menu button.
- Arrange them on your menu as you best like by dragging them
- Click on the Save Menu button before leaving the screen to apply the changes
2. Managing the settings for your Project category Portfolio page
In the WP Admin Panel, go to => Appearance => Customize => Template settings => Projects category settings
Here you can manage your Projects category page settings and add/change the following information:
- Title: Add here the title for this portfolio.
- Description: Add here a short description for this portfolio.
- Select the number of columns for your layout: Choose the layout you prefer to display your projects between 2,3 and 4 columns.