To add a testimonial in the Testimonial section, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Testimonial settings
Here you can see all the settings related to setup the Testimonial section. A repeater control feature enables you to add testimonials faster and add as many testimonials as you want.
1. Adding a Testimonial
- Enable / Disable testimonials on Home Page: Hide/Show Testimonials section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Testimonial section.
- Sub title: Add a subtitle for the Testimonial section.
- Title: Add here the title for your testimonial.
- Description: Add here the description of your testimonial.
- Link: You can only add a limited amount of information about the specific testimonial on the homepage, so if you need to include more information, you can create a dedicated page and link it here.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image: Upload the image for the testimonial.
- Designation: Add here any designation for the testimonial.
2. Testimonial Settings
- Background Image: Add a background image for the section.
- Enable testimonial image overlay: Use this setting to enable and disable a color overlay on the testimonial section.
- Testimonial image overlay color: Use this to set the color and the transparency of the testimonial image overlay.
- Design Style: Choose the testimonial section design style from here.
- Slide Item: Here you can set the number of items to slide at a time.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the testimonials.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the testimonials.
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style for the testimonial. You can select either bullets, navigation or both.
There are various design styles in the testimonial section. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
Design 1 and Slide item one
Design 2 and Slide items two
Design 3 and Slide items three
Design 4 and Slide items two
After set up a testimonial section, you can go to set up a Latest News section.