Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Latest News settings
Latest News Settings
- Enable / Disable Latest news on Home Page: Hide/Show Latest News section on the Homepage.
- Design Style: Choose the design style for the section from here. Either Grid style, List style or Masonry style.
- Column Layout: Choose the layout to show posts either in 2 columns, 3 columns or 4 columns.
- Number of Post: Display any number of posts on the Home Page.
- Title: Add a title for the latest news section.
- Sub title: Add a subtitle for the latest news section.
- Read More Text: Add a Read More link in the post.
- Enable post meta: Hide/show meta details on the post.
- View More Button Text: Add a button for the more posts.
- View More Button Link: Show only a few of the posts on the homepage and add a link on this button for more posts.
There are various design styles in the latest news section. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
Grid Style with 2 Columns
Masonry Style with 3 Columns
After set up a latest news section, you can go to set up a Callout section.