Our theme provides a very useful feature now from where you can add a Button or HTML after the menu. Also, you can enable/disable the search and cart icons.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> After Menu
There are two options to show after the menu: Button and HTML, you can select anyone from the dropdown that you want to show on the site.
When you select the button option there will be the following options:
- Button Text: Add a text here to show on the button.
- Button Link: Add a link on the button from here.
- Open link in a new tab: Enable this if you want to open the link in the new tab.
- Border Radius: Set the border of the button from here.
When you select the HTML option there will be the following option:
- HTML: Add any HTML tags here you want like links, paragraphs, and headings.
Search and Cart Icons
There are options to show the search and cart icons, you can show both at the same time or any one of them or hide both. To enable the Cart Icon you have to first install and activate the Woocommerce plugin.
- Enable/Disable Search Icon: You can show and hide the search icon from here.
- Enable/Disable Cart Icon: You can show and hide the cart icon from here.
In the Pro theme, there is an additional option Widget so you can add either button, HTML, or widgets.
To add Widgets, select the Widget option from the dropdown then Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Widgets >> After Menu widget area and add widgets from there.