To add a team member in the Team section, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Team settings
Here you can see all the settings related to set up a Team section. A repeater control feature enables you to add teams faster and add as many team members as you want.
1. Adding a Team
- Enable / Disable Team on Home Page: Hide/Show Team section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Team section.
- Sub title: Add a subtitle for the Team section.
- Title: Add here the title for your team member.
- Subtitle: Add here the subtitle for your team members.
- Link: Add a link on the team member to redirect any other page.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image: Upload the image for a team member.
- Social Icons: Add social icons of a team member and link it to his profile.
- To delete a Team member, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.
2. Team Settings
- Design Style: Choose the team section design style from here.
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style for the team. You can select either bullets, navigation or both.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the team’s section.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the team’s section.
There are various design styles in the team section. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
After set up a team section, you can go to set up a Home Shop section.