To add a team member in the Team section, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Team settings
Here you can see all the settings related to set up a Team section. A repeater control feature enables you to add teams faster and add as many team members as you want.
1. Adding a Team
- Enable team on Home Page: Hide/Show Team section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Team section.
- Sub title: Add a subtitle for the Team section.
- Title: Add here the title for your team member.
- Subtitle: Add here the subtitle for your team members.
- Link: Add a link on the team member to redirect any other page.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image: Upload the image for a team member.
- Social Icons: Add social icons of a team member and link it to his profile.
- To delete a Team member, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.
2. Team Settings
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style for the team. You can select either bullets, navigation or both.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the team’s section.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the team’s section.
After set up a team section, you can go to set up a Home Shop section.