To add a service in the Services section, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage section settings >> Services settings
Here you can see all the settings related to setup the Services section. A repeater control feature enables you to add services faster and add as many services as you want.
- Enable / Disable Services on Home Page: Hide/Show Services section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Services section.
- Sub title: Add a subtitle for the Services section.
- Design Style: Choose the service section design style from here.
- Title: Add here the title for your service.
- Description: Add here the description of your service.
- Link: In this section, you can only add a limited amount of information. If you want to add more details about the Service, you can create a dedicated page for it, and link it here to that page.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image Type: Select whether you want the service image to be a Font Awesome icon, an image, or not to show anything.
- Image: If you want to display an image, select the image option and upload it here.
- Icon: If you want to display an icon, select icon option and from the Font Awesome library, select any icon of your choice.
- To delete a Service, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.
There are various design styles in the service section. You can choose anyone which suits best on your site.
After setup a Services section, you can go to set up a Funfact section.