Go to Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> Sticky Header
Sticky headers are headers that remain fixed to the top of the website and are visible even when you scroll down.
Logo for Desktop View
- Enable/Disable Sticky Header: You are able to enable and disable the sticky header from here.
- Different logo for Sticky Header: You are able to select the different logo for the sticky header that means when the sticky header comes on scrolling, the logo will be changed.
- Animation Effect: Here you can choose the animation effect. Either Slide, Fade or Shrink.
- Enable View: Here you can select the option to show the sticky header either on desktop, mobile or on both desktop and mobile.
- Sticky Opacity: Here you can set the color opacity for the sticky header.
- Sticky Height: Here you can set the height of the sticky header.
Logo for Mobile View
Note: Sticky height is not applied to the shrink animation effect. So make sure if you want to set the height, the animation effect must be either none, slide or fade.
Click Here to go on General settings