Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Team Settings
Here you can see all the settings related to set up a Team section. A repeater control feature enables you to add teams faster and add as many team members as you want.
1. Adding a Team
- Enable/Disable Team Section: Hide/Show Team section on the Homepage.
- Sub Title: Add a subtitle for the Team section.
- Title: Add a title for the Team section.
- Name: Add here the name of the team member.
- Designation: Add here the designation of the team member.
- Image: Upload the image for a team member.
- Social Icons: Add social icons of a team member and link them to his profile.
- To delete a Team member, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.
2. Team Settings
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style for the team. You can select either bullets, navigation, or both.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the team’s section.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the team’s section.
After set up a service section, you can go to set up a Latest News section.
There are various design styles in the team section. You can choose anyone that suits best on your site.