Follow these steps to install a Spiko Theme:
1. Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel. Now go to Appearance >> Themes
2. Here, you will see all the themes you have currently installed in your WordPress. Click on the Add New button.
3. After clicking on Add New button, type Spiko in the search box and you can see the Spiko theme. Click on the Install button and Activate it.
Installing Spiko Plus Plugin
1. If you want to install a Spiko Plus Plugin, download it from your premium account and simply upload it from the Plugins >> Add New and click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
2. Now, click on the Choose File button, select the downloaded archive of your plugin and press the Install Now button.
3. In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the plugin archive for you. All you need to do next is to click on the Activate Plugin button under the message for successful plugin installation.
That’s it! You can now go to the front end of your site and see the Premium version.