Here you can see all the settings related to the Services section. You can add only 3 services here. If you want to add more services, you need to buy our Plus version.
To add a service in the Services section, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Services Settings
- Enable Services on HomePage: Hide/Show Services section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title for the Services section.
- Sub Title: Add a subtitle of the Services section.
- Title: Add here the title for your service.
- Description: Add here the description of your service.
- Link: In this section, you can only add a limited amount of information. If you want to add more details about the Service, you can create a dedicated page for it, and link it here to that page.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image Type: Select whether you want the service image to be a Font Awesome icon, an image, or not to show anything.
- Image: If you want to display an image, select the image option and upload it here.
- Icon: If you want to display an icon, select the icon option and from the Font Awesome library, select any icon of your choice.
- To delete a Service, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.
You can add only three services here. If you want to add more services in the services section, you need to Upgrade to Pro. After set up a service section, you can go for set up a Latest News section.
There are various design styles in the service section. You can choose anyone that suits best on your site.