Go to Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> Sticky Header
Sticky headers are headers that remain fixed to the top of the website and are visible even when you scroll down.
Logo for Desktop View
- Enable/Disable Sticky Header: You are able to enable and disable the sticky header from here.
- Different logo for Sticky Header: You are able to select a different logo for the sticky header that means when the sticky header comes on scrolling, the logo will be changed.
- Animation Effect: Here you can choose the animation effect. Either Slide, Fade or Shrink.
- Enable View: Here you can select the option to show the sticky header either on desktop, mobile or on both desktop and mobile.
- Sticky Opacity: Here you can set the color opacity for the sticky header.
- Sticky Height: Here you can set the height of the sticky header.
Logo for Mobile View
Note: Sticky height is not applied to the shrink animation effect. So make sure if you want to set the height, the animation effect must be either none, slide or fade.