The theme includes a Breadcrumb feature that helps you to customize the banned section. Read out the below options to customize the banner section:
If you want to show the breadcrumb on your site, firstly you need to install and activate the Yoast SEO plugin.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> Breadcrumb
Here you can see all the settings related to Breadcrumb which are displayed below the banner title on every page template except the business template. From this setting, you can enable/disable the banner, enable/disable the page title, set the markup of the page title, and change the layout of the breadcrumb section.
- Enable / Disable Banner: Enable/Disable the banner section.
- Enable / Disable Page Title: Enable/Disable the page title from the banner section.
- Position: You can select the position where you want to show the page title such as Page Header and Content Area.
- Page Header: In this option, the page title is shown in the banner section area.
- Content Area: In this option, the page title is shown in the content area.
- Markup: With the help of this option you can change the HTML markup of the page title such as Headings, Paragraph, Span, and Div.
- Alignment: You can set the layout of the banner section, showing the design in the below screenshots:
First Layout: The page title show is left aligned and the breadcrumb title is right aligned.
Second Layout: The page title show is right aligned and the breadcrumb title is left aligned.
Third Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown in centered aligned.
Fouth Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown in left aligned.
Fifth Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown in right aligned.
Change the Banner image on individual page/post
If you want to change the banner image on an individual page or post, firstly you need to install & activate the Unique Headers plugin. After activating the plugin Go to >> Pages and edit the specific page where you want to change the image, then follow the below instruction given below screenshot.