If you are using a Pro theme and looking for adding slider in the premium version of the theme then click HERE.
All the settings related to the slider is given here. You are able to add only one slide. If you want to add more slides in the slider, you need to buy our Pro version.
Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Slider Settings
- Enable Slider: Hide/Show the slider section on the homepage.
- Image: Upload the full-size image for the slide.
- Enable slider image overlay: Use this setting to enable and disable a color overlay on the slider image.
- Slider image overlay color: Use this to set the color and the transparency of the slide image overlay.
- Title: Add a title for your slide.
- Description: Add the description for your slide.
- Button Text: Add an optional button to the slide, for example, Read More.
- Link: You can only add a limited amount of information about the specific slide on the homepage, so if you need to include more information, you can create a dedicated page and link it here.
- Open link in a new tab: You can choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Button2 Text: Add one more button the same as button 1 for example About Us.
- Link: Add a link here in the same way as for button 1.
You can add only one slide here. If you want to add more slides in the slider, you need to Upgrade to Pro. You can see the help article of Pro version slider HERE. After set up a slider section, you can go for set up a Callout section.