Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Slider Settings
Here the settings are given related to setup the slider. First, we discuss the slider content.
1. Adding a Slide
To add a new slide just simply click on the button “+Add new slide”. Each added slide includes further of your slide information. Let’s discuss each of one:
- Title: Add a title of your added slide.
- Description: Add a brief description of your slide.
- Button1 Text: Add an optional button over the slide, for example, Learn More.
- Link: Text over the slider is restricted to a certain limit, so you can add a redirect link of the page where you can show the rest of your details.
- Open link in a new tab: Choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Button2 Text: Add one more optional button like the previous one over the slide. For example About Us.
- Link: Add a link here in the same way as for button 1.
- Content Alignment: Align the content either to the left, center or the right position.
- Image: Upload the full-size image for the slide.
2. Slider Settings
This setting is all about section configurations. This means it’s animation speed, overlay color, etc. Let’s discuss each of one:
- Enable slider image overlay: Can enable/disable a color overlay of the slider image.
- Slider image overlay color: Set the color and the transparency of the slider image overlay.
- Navigation Style: Set the navigation style of the slider either bullets, navigation or both.
- Animation: Either of the animations you can choose: slide and fade.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the slide’s in seconds.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the slides.
- Enable Slider Section: Enable/disable the slider section from the homepage.