Already have CloudPress installed on your WordPress website? Jump to -> Start customizing. Before going for customization, make sure you have installed the Recommended plugins.
Follow these steps to install a HoneyPress Theme:
1. Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel. Now go to Appearance >> Themes
2. Here, you will see all the themes you have currently installed in your WordPress. Click on the Add New button.
3. After click on Add New button, type CloudPress in the search box and you can see the CloudPress theme. Click on the Install button and Activate it.
Installing CloudPress Pro theme
1. If you want to install a CloudPress Pro theme, download it from your premium account and simply upload it from the Themes >> Add New and click on the Upload Theme button at the top of the page.
2. Now, click on the Browse button, select the downloaded archive of your theme and press the Install Now button.
3. In a few seconds, WordPress will upload and extract the theme archive for you. All you need to do next is to press the Activate link under the message for successful theme installation.
That’s it! You can now go to the front end of your site and see the newly activated theme.