The theme includes a Breadcrumb feature that helps you to customize the banned section. Read out the below options to customize the banner section:
Firstly you need to have installed & activated the Yoast SEO plugin for showing the breadcrumb title.
Appearance >> Customize >> General Settings >> Breadcrumb
- Enable/Disable Banner: Enable/Disable the banner section.
- Enable/Disable Page Title: Enable/Disable the page title from the banner section.
- Position: You can select the position where you want to show the page title such as Page Header and Content Area.
- Markup: With the help of this option you can change the HTML markup of the page title such as Headings, Paragraph, Span, and Div.
- Alignment: You can set the layout of the banner section, showing the design in the below screenshots:
First Layout: The page title show is left-aligned and the breadcrumb title is right-aligned.
Second Layout: The page title show is right-aligned and the breadcrumb title is left-aligned.
Third Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown in the center aligned.
Fourth Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown in left aligned.
Fifth Layout: The page title and breadcrumb are shown right-aligned.
Change the Banner image on individual pages/post
If you want to change the banner image on an individual page or post, firstly you need to install & activate the Unique Headers plugin. After activating the plugin Go to >> Pages and edit the specific page where you want to change the image, then follow the below instruction given in the below screenshot.