Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Testimonial Settings
All settings are given to set up the Testimonial section. Let’s discuss each one by one:
1. Adding a Testimonial
- Enable testimonials on Home Page: Hide/Show Testimonials section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title to the Testimonial section.
- Sub Title: Add a subtitle of the Testimonial section.
- Title: Add a title of added testimonial.
- Description: Add a brief description of your added testimonial.
- Link: Since here you can add limited text content, to overcome you can set a link.
- Open link in a new tab: Choose option either to open the link to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image: Upload the image of the testimonial.
- Designation: Add here any designation of the testimonial.
2. Testimonial Settings
- Background Image: Add a background image of the section.
- Enable testimonial image overlay: Enable/disable a color overlay on the testimonial section.
- Testimonial image overlay color: Set your desired one color and the transparency of the testimonial image overlay.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the testimonials.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the testimonials.
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style of the testimonial. You can select either bullets, navigation, or both.
There are various design styles in the testimonial section. You can choose anyone that suits best on your site.