Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Testimonial Settings
All settings are given to set up the Testimonial section. Let’s discuss each one by one:
1. Adding a Testimonial
- Enable testimonials on Home Page: Hide/Show Testimonials section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title of the Testimonial section.
- Sub Title: Add a subtitle of the Testimonial section.
- Title: Add a title of added testimonial.
- Description: Add a brief description of your added testimonial.
- Link: Since here you can add limited text content, to overcome you can set a link.
- Open link in a new tab: Choose option either to open the link to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image: Upload the image of the testimonial.
- Designation: Add here any designation of the testimonial.
2. Testimonial Settings
- Background Image: Add a background image of the section.
- Enable testimonial image overlay: Enable/disable a color overlay on the testimonial section.
- Testimonial image overlay color: Set your desired one color and the transparency of the testimonial image overlay.
- Animation Speed: Set the animation speed of the testimonials.
- Smooth Speed: Set the speed of the smoothness of the testimonials.
- Navigation Style: Select the navigation style of the testimonial. You can select either bullets, navigation or both.