Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Services Settings
Here the settings are given related to setup the Service section. Let’s discuss each of one:
These are the options for the section’s title and subtitle:
- Enable services on Home Page: Hide/Show Services section on the Homepage.
- Title: Add a title of the Services section.
- Sub Title: Add a subtitle of the Services section.
Service content is a part of the section that includes each of your services with all the relevant describing fields. Let’s discuss each of the fields:
- Title: Add a title of your new added service.
- Description: Add a brief description of your new added service.
- Link: Add a redirect link of a page where if needed to show more about your service.
- Open link in a new tab: Choose the option to open the link either to a new tab or in the current tab.
- Image Type: Select whether you want the service image to be a Font Awesome icon, an image, or not to show anything.
- Image: If you want to display an image, select the image option and upload it here.
- Icon: If you want to display an icon, select icon option and from the Font Awesome library, select any icon of your choice.
- To delete a Service, click on the red written text “Delete field” at the bottom left.