After the theme gets installed, activated with recommended plugins and FrontPage Setup, you can go to the Appearance → Customizer to start customizing the Innofit. However, for customizing, we already have given the direct links to the customizer settings in the About Innofit admin page.
In your WP Admin Panel, go to → Appearance → Customize → Homepage section settings
- Logo – Suggested image dimensions: 175 by 45 pixels.
- Site Title – The main title of the site.
- Tagline – A tagline is a short phrase, or sentence, used to convey the essence of the site.
- Site Icon – A unique favicon icon for your site.
Front page with business template brings up to show various sections. You could set menu with custom links that directly scrolled the page to that respective section of the homepage after a click. For such menu, place custom links in the menu with its HTML ID as URL for the respective section on the homepage. The IDs are listed below:
- Home – #totop
- Service – #services
- About – #about
- Shop – #shop
- Testimonial – #testimonial
- Team – #team
- Blog(Latest News) – #blog
- Contact – #contact
- Subscriber – #subscribe
- Callout – #call-to-action
Innofit offers seven widget area for:-
- Sidebar: Sidebar widget area
- Footer: Footer widget left area, Footer widget central area, Footer widget right area
- Social links: Social media menu lateral area ( for eg: )
- Newsletter subscription: Subscriber section widget area ( for eg: )
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce sidebar widget area
In WP Admin Panel, go to → Appearance → Customize → Layout
This section further categorized into four parts:
- Header – Header image is the default image for all the posts/pages if does not publish with the featured image.
- Footer – This section just for the Copyright text. Here you even can put the HTML. However, for eg., we already have saved dummy Copyright text. You can edit to your own.
- Blog / Archive – Uncheck the option to hide the meta values ( like author name, date, comments, etc. ) for the Blog / Archive section.
- Archive pages title – It is the page which brings out the posts in certain criteria based on category, author, tag, search, 404, archive ( date based ) or shop. From here you can edit the title of such archive pages. ( Screenshot1 Screenshot2)
Colors / Background
In WP Admin Panel, go to → Appearance → Customize → Colors / Background
Here for the footer section, you can change/set the background color.
In WP Admin Panel, go to → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS
Add custom CSS to the Additional CSS section to make changes in the style of the elements.